Friday 30 August 2013

This month's challenge.

I've been back at work now for three weeks. It's been tough settling into being a working mum and coming home and finding energy to cook. The bubba has been playing up at bedtime so it's been chaotic. However, due to an 'error' there was a big problem with my pay this month so I have set myself a mini challenge this month.

We are to love out of our freezer and cupboards for the month. I've said this previously, but now my stockpiling has really come into its own! Pennies are very tight now! My goal is to set a budget of £15 a week which will be milk (bubba is now on cow's milk), bread, fruit and veg. It's essential to select the reasonably priced fruit and vegetables, those in season.

I'm going to rummage in the freezers and then sit down with my pen and paper and plan our meals for this coming week! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment