Saturday 25 May 2013

A little treat for the mama

Evening guys!

Living cheaply for us is a challenge, but I like to have a little treat and make myself look half human. I take part in FLYlady's tasks, one is to "get dressed down to lace up shoes and fix your hair and make up" so each day I apply my tinted moisturiser, mascara and eyeliner so. After how I feel and whether I'm going out.

So, I went into Boots with my coupons looking for a little something for me. It's not cheapy cheap, but not too bad.

Mascara £6.29, but had a coupon for it to be £2 :)
I like eyeliners that are like felt tips, not always easy and cheap to find. So...
We're £8 each, buy one get one half price so the second one is £4 = £12. Then I had a £1 coupon so was £11 for the two or £5.50 each :)

Saving £9.29, and the items will last for ages each so won't have to buy them for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment